You must submit a written application that includes the supplemental short-form essays found below. You will be asked to include an unofficial transcript, resume, and documentation of your financial status.
Please complete the application below. Finalists will be invited to an informal interview.
1. How did you hear about our program? (100 words or less)
2. What is your philosophy towards life? (250 words or less) Note: You can respond below or submit this response as a video or audio supplement
3. Outside of school and life responsibilities, where do you invest your time? What have you learned from these experiences and what excites you about them? (250 words or less)
4. What do you want in a university? How do you hope that your future educational institution will assist you in reaching your future goals? (250 words or less)
5. Briefly define your community. How has your community impacted you? Conversely, how have you impacted your community? (250 words or less)
6. Have you experienced any road bumps in your academic career? Please include any relevant major life changes/circumstances not reflected elsewhere in your application. (250 words)
7. In addition to answering the prompts above, we invite you to upload a picture, video, or other medium that helps us understand your daily life, challenges, achievements, and aspirations. Video or audio clips should be under 2 minutes in length. We accept the following file formats: pdf, mp3, mp4, jpg.