Complimentary College Admissions Consultation
In your family’s complimentary consultation, you’ll meet with our CEO, Sasha Chada, to assess how Ivy Scholars can help your family.
How Do I Prepare for a Complimentary Consultation?
Learn how our complimentary consultation works and review our pricing.
- We’ll thoroughly review your surveys so we understand as much about you as possible before you join the meeting
- We’ll listen to your child’s unique circumstances and your goals and concerns as parents
- We’ll review Ivy Scholars services and how we can help you
- We’ll plan the logistics of our engagement. How frequently will we meet? How long will lessons take? When will you be updated on progress?
- You’ll be provided an enrollment link at the end of our meeting to start working with Ivy Scholars, and a Parent-Student Handbook to help you start on the right track.
As one of Texas’ premiere firms, Ivy Scholars charges $400/hour, billed in 10-hour retainers.
Candidacy Building: Students generally take 25-35 hours over the course of 4-8 months (juniors), 12-16 months (sophomores), or 18-24 months (freshmen). The average total cost for Candidacy Building ranges from $10,000-$14,000.
College Applications: Students who have not participated in the Candidacy Building program generally take 15-25 hours to complete their first school, and 40-60 hours to complete applications to their target and reach universities, typically between ten and twenty institutions. The average total cost for College Applications ranges from $16,000-$24,000.
Joint Program: When students graduate from the Candidacy Building program into the College Applications program, they generally complete the program in half the time (8-12 hours to complete their first school, 20-30 hours to complete all college applications). This reduces their total average cost by $8,000-$12,000. Average costs for students doing both Candidacy Building and College Applications range from $18,000-$26,000.
Test Prep Students generally take 10-30 hours over 3-9 months, depending on the range between the student’s starting score and goal score. Alex Nelson, Ivy Scholars’ Director of Test Prep, will provide your family a more precise quote after his third meeting with your student.
Choose a date and time below for your complimentary one-hour consultation. We strongly encourage the student and both parents to attend.